Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Name is Earl

This show is genius...the Dolly Parton poster hiding the escape route- classic!!

Then the best- when Crabman gave him 3 books that helped him find god- The Bible, The Torah, and Are you there god it's me Margaret- HAHAHA!! I can't breath- soooo good! I loved that book- I still do the chest exercises sometimes.

Albinos- we need the shady part of the yard. I love the white supremacists too- to funny!!

I want Randy's life- my favorite thing is to get people to tell me stories til I fall asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this show and am so glad you watch it...I've been hooked since the pilot and the whole karma thing being based on Carson Daly. Saw an interview with "Earl" on Ellen and he was talking about how people come up to him and say how they have lists now, thanks to the show. I think I may have to start a list. Mine, however, will account for good AND bad karma...those people I wronged I will try to fix, the people that wronged me owe me big time (you know who you are, bizatches).