Monday, October 29, 2007

The Bachelor- 4

Although I am ridiculously sleepy right now I must stay awake for this craziness!! The previews for the hometown dates looked fantastic- I must watch!!

So we start out with Jennie- this should go well since they are so into each other. Let's see if she actually is good- usually people who talk about their passions aren't very good- I've seen a lot of Miss America talent competitions. She really wasn't that great...although to be fair she had no music plus it must have been embarrassing.

This is an odd place to meet her family...I wonder if he will describe the other families as their future inlaws...Oh god who let Grandma out of the basement....put her back!! Oh poor Brad- he has ridiculous pit stains.

At this point I feel that they should just end the show and let Brad and Jenni start dating- the other girls have no chance- or so it appears

Ok time for the date with Sheena- I figure she is the only girl that is competition for Jenni. Wow Mom is really jumping the gun- he's already part of your family?! Well the mom is crazy. I think Mom might be drunk...she's the one...haha! She's crazy!! The mom is killing me- she is insane. We are ready to commit...Brad looks like he wants to run out of there immediately. Let's get the ring...mom is officially ruining her daughter's relationship.

Deanna I don't think has much of a shot but we'll see. Oh Jenni's Grandma must be having a heartattack seeing the shots getting pounded- I would rather be part of this family. They seem more fun. That isn't a very passionate kiss- that was a I guess I have to kiss you kiss.

This Bettina visit should be interesting- I think there is going to be a lot of drama...wow this is the most awkward family visit. I really hope he doesn't pick her and then have to watch this and see what they said. Oh and they love the first husband and noone will ever live up to him...lovely...wow he looks pissed. She should NOT have said that he isn't good on paper- she is so going home.

Bettina?! Seriously!? I thought for sure the craziness of her family would outweigh Sheena's moms craziness. There goes my dark horse.

Well now I think Jenni has this in the bag...time to go get the registry gun...

No comments: