Monday, October 22, 2007

The Bachelor- 6

And now for the bach...

Oh Bettina gets the first date- she must be excited since she's already in love with him...

Man Kristi is pissed that she didn't get the alone date!! Oh look at the catty bitches going after Bettina now- first Jennie, now her!

I would let him ravish me- HAHA!! I love the bleeping description- haha! Did he not just say he didn't know if there were romantic feelings..then she takes that as having chemistry- no wonder she goes crazy!!

Sheena is young? She looks like she's over 30- I thought she was the oldest one! I love his elbow nudging instead of kissing- oh I guess he does like Deanna. He is so all over Jenni

If I guy breaks up with you because you fell I really don't think he's worth it...I love the balloon floor- it is very cool! I actually love the floor- that would be fantastic!

Oh I think Sheena is going to ruin it with her poem and talking about his moles...she may no longer be in my final two...

Man Bettina is already complaining and upset about her date...oh I love that she is now the bad guy.

So we know that Hillary is going home...I would have Kristi is the other but I'm curious about this poem...oh god she couldn't have written it on better paper? She wrote about his moles and hair on his ears...that is horrible!! He's speechless- does he like that?!! Ok I guess he still likes her

DeAnna is going to stick around for sure...this is the most perfect thing you've ever had?

I don't know if Hillary gets what he is saying...she thinks that they have chemistry- she doesn't get that he is saying they are just friends...oh this is awkward...
I am expecting a lot from this breakdown- it had better live up to the hype!!

Well so far this is predictable- the last one will be Bettina..yup I'm right- bring on the crazy!!! Kristi doesn't even look like she cares...Hillary on the other hand is about to lose it- it looks like the voices in her head are screaming by the way her eyes are rolling around. Maybe she is losing oxygen to her brain- her dress seems to be sinched super tight...so they can hear her crazy in the house and he had to go outside- interesting! Man she was wearing a lot of mascara- it is really coming down...that's it?! That wasn't a huge meltdown- we've seen bigger...I can't believe that was blown up like that...I am incredibly disappointed...I don't get it-= how was that a dramatic exit- that was retarded

No comments: