Monday, October 22, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

I can't believe that Marie Osmond is still on this show...it's time to go- this whole dance appears to be in slow motion...it's quite horrid...Plus don't even get me started on the dress...so bad...Ok now I feel bad- Marie Osmond just passed out and I don't think it's a joke....why is her partner always all over her? It's a bit creepy?

Jane Seymour- well lets just start off by saying that I would murder for this woman's body- and she is older than my mother. She looks fantastic. Boring dance- but this is what they do. Did they move around the floor at all or were they in one spot- I can't remember them moving?

Jennifer Lopez is going on Dancing with the Stars?! Seriously? Someone has to fire her husband as her manager and get some better gigs!!

Mark Cuban means nothing to me- I truly don't understand why he's here. Man production is way down on this episode...he isn't really isn't doing anything...this isn't entertaining. Next.

I still have absolutely no idea what a Cheetah Girl is...oh god she hit the tanning bed...stay away from the orange!! I think she might be admitting that she's sleeping with her partner...although I'm still not convinced he likes the ladies....She needs to do something with that hair- she is too short and stumpy to have long hair like that- makes her look like she has no neck..I saw her foot come off the floor...Carrie Ann will not be impressed!

This is quite the Kelly Taylor night- I came home and watched Kelly reject both Dylan and Brandon...now I swee her dance. Well the dress is god awful but she is doing pretty well...except the spin- that was awkward. I wonder if Shannon Doherty is watching this...oh there's Donna Martin!

I don't hate Helio- I just don't care. I mean he seems like a nice guy- and he has way more rhythm than the other males on this show...but the constant perkiness gets to me...There is some serious emoting going on here...I'm expecting Nick Carter to come on the stage and start reaching, followed by Kevin looking like a dirtbag...

Oh Mel B- soon I will see you in concert- have I mentioned that I have Spice Girl tickets!?! Oh I hope they show the rest of the Spice Girls- I know she was in London this week filming their video...oh Ginger- where is Bluebell Madonna!? POSH!!! POSH!! I love that she is in Silver sequins!! And dancing to the Spice Girls- FABULOUS!! I am going to Spice Up my life! Now if only Posh would come onstage and sing!!

Cameron Mathison- while he is extremely hot and I can appreciate the unbuttoned shirt he is quite boring...although i say keep him on America beause he is just so damn pretty!

I have to say I'm intrigued to see JLo tomorrow- I'm curious how she covers up the baby bump...

No comments: