Monday, October 29, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

While I knw that Sabrina is a good dancer I have to admit I don't enjoy watching her- I don't see grace in her- she is powerful but just not my type of dancer.

Go Kelly Taylor!! Did they do that entire dance in one spot on the dance floor? I don't think that they moved...

Oh no Barry Manilow!! No human scare me as much as Barry Manilow!!

While I am aware that I am watching this crap I can't believe that David Bowie licensed his song for this crap!! Boring dance...also, i didn't realize that Jane Seymour had implants before- but you can totally see them tonight- not a good look!

Cameron is damn hot- damn damn hot. There really is nothing more to say than that. I don't usually like them this beefcakey but the face is just so pretty...he's beautiful. And he is dancing better- there is some hip action

Come on Posh sighting!! Let's see her!! I found that dance incredibly boring- plus there was no Posh sighting- Mel B you have to break out the big guns...

I can't believe that Marie Osmond is still there- I think it is definitely her turn to go home this week.

Helio- Ive said it before and I'll say it again- while I'm sure he's a nice guy the constant perkiness drives me nuts...I mean it was ok but not the best.

I have to say there are few things on earth that annoy me more than people trying to show just how fun and funny they are and that they are "goofy"- and this whole group dance thing is just painful to watch.

No comments: