Thursday, October 18, 2007

Grey'[s Anatomy

Why on earth am I watching this!? I thought I had stuck the fork in it...but I really want to see Callie's reaction- I want to see her go balls out- kick some ass!! YOU FORGIVE HIM!?! What the fuck- what is wrong with this show?!

And this couple thing with Meredith and McDreamy is retarded...makes no sense...is not charming...

And why is Alex such an asshole with Max from Lost Boys- not charming...I am just cringing with annoyance so far... George running around...not amusing...I think I'm going to bed early...I don't want to deal with this...til now- Callie give this girl a smackdown!!

It's nice that in an emergency Izzie can take the time to fix her hair...that's right Richard- kick her ass!

Go Callie- kick her ass- take her out!! Ok- I do like her taking the high road...but Izzie needs to be takin out- and take out Meredith while you're at it!

You tell her Callie- call her a traitorous bitch! As McDreamy says this speech I see the kid from Can't Buy Me Love- not a dreamboat.

1 comment:

purplesmiles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.