Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kelly and Colin!! Kelly and Colin!!

This time shifting package was totally worth it- every night I get 90210 at 7pm- and they are now starting season 6!! Oh how I've missed you 90210!! There were quite a few story lines that I had forgotten from season 5 (Andrea and her affair, Kelly and the cult) but I'm super excited that it kept going. For a while they kept going to the end of season 4 then starting over.

Wait- what the hell is this- Ray Pruitt is in the opening credits?!?! What the hell?! I swear I remember him from like 2 episodes- I didn't realize that he had stuck around from so long- and I totally forgot that he broke Donna's arm...I guess I chose to push that to the back of the brain...

Oh god- Dylan just found out about Tony Marchette- I'm so excited that storyline is this season!!

No comments: