Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Favourite Way to Procrastinate

I am obsessed with these quizzes- absolutely obsessed! Figured it's about time to post one of these!

1. What is a question that people always ask you?
How are you?

2. What is the 6th text in your inbox?
You Sure? What's the number for th apt? Sent on July 3rd by Erica- I really don't text often!!

3. Whats the last thing you said to someone & to who?
have a good night- Simal

4. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Go to work, go to a few meetings, go to the gym

6. Have you ever called 911?
no

7. Do you own an iPod?
yes, yes i do- my pretty pink mini

8. Do any of your friends have children?
yes

9. What CD is currently in your CD thing?
Becca and Jason's wedding pics- my cd drive is broken

10. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
chocolate

11. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
not so much a secret but there was some gossip

12. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
I think i've only ever had a hot chocolate at Starbucks- and that was MONTHS ago..oh, and I think I once had a nanaimo bar when I went there with Courtney years ago

13. Can you whistle?
no- and I've been trying for YEARS

14. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
no- none. Not my thing

15. Do you get along better with men or women?
Depends on the person- however with my job I tend to be surrounded by women

16. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Side

17. What are you listening to?
the stupidity on America's next top model

18. What does the song remind you of?
not a song...pack of dumbass girls trying to sound intelligen

19. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Marni

20. What did you do yesterday?.
Went to work, lunch with people from work, bought my Halloween costume

21. What big concerts are you looking forward to right now?
SPICE GIRLS- tell me what you want what you really really want!!

22. Whats bothering you right now?
lack of motivation to get to the gym

23. Next vacation you're going on?
Weekend in Kingston, then KL for xmas- then somewhere sunny in February or March...I haven't decided where yet- going to do a last minute deal. Anyone interested in joining me!?

24. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
2 weeks ago at work

25. What did you dream last night?
meeting Tanya Wojtus and her baby- no idea why

26. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
no- not since OAC when Reina first moved to New Mexico!

27. What gets in your way of your sleeping?
Baxter jumping on me, small bladder, dumbasses upstairs walking back and forth constantly with shoes on- BASTARDS!!

29. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
not a fan of closed spaces- never minded them before but I truly can't handle the subway in rush hour. I also don't really like big crowds- I only ever was exposed to them occasionally but being in them constantly is making me really irritated

30. Do you like anyone?
not really

31. Do you know anyone who's married?
too many at this point- being left behind in the dust

32. What's your favorite number?
15

33. Who was the last person to make you cry?
speakers at my uncle's funeral

34. What are you doing?
watching ANTM

35. When was the last time you cried?
about a month ago

36. What is one thing you miss about your past?
sense of security and safety, the bubble that always surrounded me, being around my family

37. Are you jealous of anyone?
probably- there are always things i want

38. Is anyone jealous of you?
doubt it- i'm not terribly exciting

39. Has anyone recently told you that they like you?
no

40. Who was the last person you drove with?
Kaarina

41. What are you looking forward to?
Halloween- I got a kick ass costume!!

42. How are you today?
tired and a bit down on myself

43. How many things in your past do you regret?
too many to count

44. Do you have a best friend?
I'll quote my famous pyramid theory- everyone has one best best friend at the peak, then more best friends, then the row of good friends, then friends, then acquaintances- as you go down the rows get longer- it makes a pyramid. I swear it's true!

45. Name something you have in common with all your siblings:
blood type

No comments: