Monday, October 15, 2007

New Horrible Baby Name


Anthony Kiedis from the Red Hot Chili Peppers and his child lover Heather Christie(ok she's 21 but it's still gross since he's 44) just had a son...who they named Everly Bear. That's right- Everly Bear...how horrible is that?! He's named after the Everly Brothers...gag. Here is his explanation for the name:

“We had a long list of names, but I suppose it came to me by way of the EVERLY BROTHERS, which is one of my favorite bands. The mama came up with Bear. That made sense to me because he’s from me and I feel like I’m part of the bear clan, and I think it’s nice to have a little bit of earth in your name.”

This guy has obviously done too many drugs.

Source

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, if he's name is Everly Bear, why should you care? I love that name because it's original and I'm totally in touch with nature, so I love the "Bear" of his name.
Plus, Anthony Kiedis CLEAN so please, before writting such things, INFORM YOURSELF!

Anonymous said...

im happy for them so who cares about names your name properly means dumb ass in another language

Shauna said...

Witty....

Anonymous said...

I think the name is beautiful... anthony is very in touch with nature so it makes perfect sense he wold name his child this. Oh and agree with the other people... ur probably a dumbass who has nothing else to do, but hate on people!

Shauna said...

Man this is turning out to be the funniest post I ever wrote- crunchy crackpots just keep coming and insulting me- it's awesome!! Like I can be insulted by those who have such amazing spelling skills...writting...ur...haha
Bring on the retards!! Bring it!

Anonymous said...

have you read his bio? Do you know anything about him? No you clearly don't. If you did you'd respect that he has more musical talent and skill in his little finger than you do in your whole body. Don't make cracks at his rough past and get over yourself

besides, its a great name

Anonymous said...

I gag on your face, bitch

Shauna said...

Again- charming. I never thought I'd get the crazies reading this blog but the more the merrier! I love that you post something about a name- not talent- and all the retards come out to play!

Anonymous said...

i love how the writer of the post actually feels the need to justify stupid comments with an answer. albeit a stupid answer, but hey. yeah i kinda agree that celebs are giving their kids crazy names but whatever makes em happy :) i think everly is an okay name, but what will the boy's nicknames be?!? "eve" or what? lollollol

Anonymous said...

charming?
I just meant that you have an ugly ass face.

Shauna said...

Aw thanks muffin!! That means a lot from you! Thanks for reading my blog