Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Office

I love Michael as the Devil wears Prada.

At the end of my life I'm going to be thinking about my comedy albums...

We make our own mattresses that don't conform to the regular sizes- HAHA

Stalk inn- asparagus farm...this is genius...table making demonstration- this is classic! He is going to sow his oats...his actual oats...

Oh he's a telemarketer- poor Michael

Oh and there is the crazy cousin running beside the car...amazing

We are completely wireless- as soon as I find out where Mose hid the wires we'll have power again.

Bedtime story of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!! ACH!!! I want to go visit Dwight's farm too- I'd love for someone to read Harry Potter to me before bed!

It sounds like someone is making moose calls...or it's Dwight crying...

Ryan looks so smarmy now...look at Kelly making out with Darryl..you have to make a choice- your daughter or me...haha

Poor Dwight with his recorder by the dumpster...so sad...

I love that Michael is running away on a boxcar. Oh Jim could you be cuter...look at you comforting the sad and pathetic Dwight.

No comments: