Saturday, October 20, 2007

Project Runway Canada

I've been looking forward to this all week! I love this show!

I can't believe they have to work with umbrella material- that fabric is so god awful. I don't see how they will make this fashionable.

They are really focusing on Lincoln- my guess is he's going home!

What the hell is MG thinking- it looks like a bad snow white costume...I mean some of these other dresses actually look nice- hers looks like a costume from the Biway.

Heatherette- they are breaking out the big guns. Am I the only one who thinks about Macauley Culkin in Party Monster everytime I see Richie Rich?

I don't really like the style of Michael's but I appreciate it's well made. Same with Sherrett's. I LOVE Carlie's dress- I think it's fabulous. MGs is horrid- the straps look cheap and it's too short. The abdomen of Megan's doesn't look right with the rest of it. Lucian is a bit too arrogant for me- I mean it was ok but not amazing. Kendra's was nice- I actually love the Winners accessories- must get more red accessories. Chantals has a bit too much fabric. I do like Stephen's- it's nice and simple with a nice touch on the side. Lincoln's is horrid- I hate the straps. And the colours don't go together well. Evan's model still can't walk. But the dress is quite punk fabulous.

Oh MG had to stay- even though she has an exemption...I knew they were going to yell at her based on last weeks previews.

Megan you are digging your grave- saying what you meant to do but it didn't work. It's true- Lincoln's dress has a horrible bust. Oh MG don't admit that you didn't try hard- you are just going to piss the judges off. I think Megan will go home stil- although it really could be Lincoln...I don't think they'll take away MGs immunity but I think they'll go after her next week for sure.

Richie Rich I love your commentary- I wish you were here every week!

Kendra deserves to win- it was a good dress- although my favourite was Callie's. Oh MG do not piss off Iman- she gets ver scary. Megan doesn't look like a designer- she is not put together at all. I miss the days of Austin Scarlett when he used to get all glammed up for a judging...Lincoln should go home- his dress was awful..and the fact that he thought it was the best dress shows that he has no taste.

No comments: