Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pushing Daisies

I have heard nothing but good things about this show- I'm very excited to see it...until now...what the hell- they killed a dog right away?!? We all know I don't deal well with pet deaths!! Plus it looks like Lola!! Oh never mind- he resurrected the dog

Came ready made from the playdoh fun factory of life- fantastic line!!

What a cool concept for a show- he can resurrect the dead but he can only bring them back for 1 minute- or someone else will die. Oh- so cool. If he touches them ever again they will die. I also love the narrators voice. How the hell do i know this actor?! I don't know why I would know him- but i like him already. Dog cantaloupe- HAHA! What a fantastic name for a pet- I will get a cantaloupe and a pamplemousse.

Oh my god Kristin Chenowith is sooo tiny. I love the weird creepy skeletal hand that he pets his dog with. And this show is stunningly beautiful!! Swoozie Kurtz- I love her! This show is so random it's amazing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving this show! It is very Tim-Burton-esk. Plus, I am waiting for Kristen Chenowith to sing!!