Tuesday, November 20, 2007

After the Rose

Now there had better be an explanation about what happened last night. Patti called right after the show and had a very interesting theory that I think makes sense. He probably was going to propose to Deanna- I mean he had a ring. But then he seemed to have a panic attack of sorts- he looked like he couldn't breathe. Then he said he had to get rid of her- and the producers said that he had changed his mind. He would have had to tell the producers his decision in advance- so he must have told them he would propose.

Somehow you got them all here tonight- it's called contractual obligations.

Oh look it's the famewhores- will Trista ever go away?! Now she will probably talk in a baby voice to the baby- yuck!

Haha- Chris totally cut her off! haha!

Oh Byron and Mary- I was wondering what happened to them. I feel that they are parading these people out to prove that the Bachelor works.

I can't believe those couples flew all the way there for like 10 second interviews- I feel everything this season is completely rushed.

Wow I can't believe that I am agreeing with Jennie- why couldn't he date someone?!

I think they just showed more of the Grandmother than they did of the hometown dates!!

Side note- I just found the Mole on the gameshow network- god this show was amazing!! Why isn't this on anymore?!

Back to the Bachelor- I am sleepy and better be staying up for some answers!

See he didn't have this big of a panic attack rejecting Jennie- there was more to this then just saying goodbye- I truly think he was going to propose but then he freaked out.

Brad you complete dolt- it takes longer than 6 weeks to fall in love.

Her poor father was flown there at his request and he didn't propose!?

Oh he is addressing the child thing. Saying it's a rumour.

He still hasn't really explained anything...why couldn't he just date?! Does he not understand that he didn't have to propose?

Wow Jennie is making sense- I never thought I'd say that...

I agree with Deanna- Brad is totally not answering anything Why tell her your heart is broken and you've thought about her daily!? That is totally leading her on!!! I'm glad that at least Deanna was calling him out- but nothing was resolved

No comments: