Sunday, November 25, 2007

Amazing Race

I can't believe I missed last week's episode- I meant to catch it this week and never did. I know the sisters were eliminated- I wasn't that big of a fan of theirs anyway.

God carrying a chicken in a bag for a whole leg- PETA is going to have a field day with this

Man that is a horribly annoying way to mine gold- that would take forever. I would totally do the dance- plus you would only have a ten minute penalty. I think the mining would take longer.

Oh the UTurn is a very cool idea- I like that. Oh I'm excited to see the Goths shake their body!!

Ok Christina bumping asses with your father is relatively disturbing...I don't think I would include that in my moves...

I love Kynt with his Ninja sword- these two rock! Look how much fun they are having.

I don't see everyone with their chicken. Or maybe they just shoved the poor chicken in their packs...

I don't blame the blonds for using the uturn- I mean if I thought I was at the back I would use it too.

Wow now they have the little goat- PETA will most definitely be protesting at CBS this week along with the writers guild!

I feel really bad for the little goats- this looks dangerous for some of them!

I strongly strongly dislike Jen- she is way too whinny- I can't believe that she expected the siblings to give it up to them. Idiot. The siblings deserve to get first.

They are really trying to play up that the blondes might be in trouble of getting eliminated- i think they are completely safe. Lorena and Jason are quite far behind

Kynt and Vyxsin are so nice- i really like them. I want them to win

1 comment:

Sheila said...

The Goths are awesome!!!! Can't wait for them to move their way up the standings and kick out the annoying couples!