Wednesday, November 7, 2007

America's Next Top Model

Well the first person they are focusing on is Sarah- therefore I think she is the one that is going home.

I wish they didn't focus so much on Bianca- I can't deal with her accent- I just cringe when she talks. She sounds like Macy Gray.

Oh I love the episodes where Tyra gets to show off and show how fabulous she is...and now they are learning the real way to get ahead in showbiz- they got their kneepads

I appreciate the Tim Burtonesque description of Heather- it's true

I was just reminded how much I hate Salecia's hair- it might look cute on Suri Cruise but that is because she is a toddler!!

They are so going to pick Heather if they are looking for the goth look- Bianca is going to have a heart attack

Haha I was right!! God I'm good..could be the countless hours I have spent watching this show!!

Lisa looks really awkward in this video- and she has the hair of a cougar from Northern Quebec- she is just missing her cigarette.

Now Bianca is using this to show she shouldn't be a model- poor Bianca...such a trashy girl...jealous of everyone around her...

Oh now that I hear Chantal saying she's not nervous I totally think she'll be eliminated- they love setting people up to fail on this show!

And Jenna still looks like a man to me- with HORRIBLE bleached hair

Oh god Chantal is boring in that video- I don't think she understood the critique.

Bottom two- Sarah and Chantal. I say they both go!

Oh Nigel you are a sexy beast- I will travel and visit your English ghetto anytime!!

Oh she is going to call a name- I say Sarah goes since she is no longer a plus size- although at this point she's my goal weight!

No comments: