Wednesday, November 21, 2007

America's Next Top Model

God I cannot deal with Bianca- I pray that she is eliminated- she is such a freakin cow. Does she think that she looks good being such a bitch?

Oh god Salecia is a complete cow!! She sees that there is a double bed and takes it then won't share- when there are only 5 beds. Bitch- with bad bad hair. And there is retard Bianca laughing away.

I love that the Jay's admitted that China has no fashion industry- but maybe one day it will...it's time to get back to basics and send the girls to Milan and Paris- true fashion capitals.

I'm glad that Heather picked Chantal- she is one of the nice ones. I would have puked if that cow Bianca (I actually want to type another c word) had benefited!!

I hope Bianca goes home for refusing to do the challenge....but I think that it'll be Lisa...she really messed up the commercial

I knew it- poor Lisa...it should have been Bianca!!

No comments: