Wednesday, November 28, 2007

America's Next Top Model

For the love of god let it be Bianca that goes home this week!! It's weird- at the beginning I wasn't a Heather fan but now she is the only one that i want to win- I'm not the biggest fan of the others. Well Chantal isn't horrid but she is just sooo dumb!

I love that they told Jenah that her walk was horrible- it was- she is way too harsh and tranny.

Every time I look at Salecia I am completely baffled that her hair looks like that- why on earth did they give her the same haircut as Suri Cruise- it is just not good!

Bianca you are such a retard- you just said it's a competition but then you call Salecia a bitch for not helping you- idiot!

I love how much Nigel can't stand Jenah- she is a stuckup bitch. She is such a tranny with huge ass horse teeth it's like her mouth can't close.

HAHA- Nigel- you tell those girls to shut up.

Well I think it'll be Jenah and Heather in the bottom two for sure...god I hope it's Jenah!

She needs a top model ass whoopin- HAHA!! She has such a horrible walk- pull back your shoulders!!

Oh they eliminated Heather- I am a bit shocked but it is hard to book someone who can't communicate...I do get it but she was the best of al of these girls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I was sad to see Heather go. She always had the best photos. None of the top 4 are all that special ... I don't know if I care who wins.

Anonymous said...

Sadly, and I really did not ever think I would say this, I think I want Chantal to win. It's slim pickings, mighty slim pickings this year. Oh, wait, I just got a weird flashback to Jaslene vs. Natasha...