Sunday, November 4, 2007

Amazing Race

YAY it's back!! I love this show!!

Kynt?! What the hell kind of name is Kynt?

You need to spend all the time you can with your father because he's almost sixty? I think this girl has absolutely no concept of modern lifespans

Shana is the one who used to "date" Ryan Seacrest- obviously her bearding skills helped her get here!

Karma's a bitch but I'm a bigger bitch!!!

The playboy mansion- haha!! American landmark!

I didn't realize that goths wore bright pink..I am very uneducated about them obviously...

Where the hell was Hef?!

My prediction right now is the father/daughter team gets eliminated first.

Any predictions as to when the Goths stop doing their makeup- I was just discussing it with Sheila and come on- when you are travelling in this situation your makeup is not the priority.

It is weird that the daughter is doing this to get to know her father- it's actually quite sad.

If you knew you were starting in a city wouldn't you learn where the airport is?!

These teams have to start using some patented Rob and Amber moves- ask the shuttle drivers to not pick up other teams!!

I love when the second flight gets in first- always makes for an interesting turn of events!!

I would NOT be good with that Roadblock- that is terrifying!! THe dream is that they will allow Canadians on someday- so I'm trying to prep myself

I hate how mean they are being to the poor donkeys- stop yelling at them!! Stop pulling!! Just try to talk to them and be nice to the animals. Ari is driving me nuts- he's so mean.

I hate all the teams that are rude to the donkeyes- Ari and then Brad and Jennifer- so mean.

Wow the blonds were fantastic at that.

I love that the Goths came in second. Kick all of their asses!! I love that the grandfather team came in 5th.

Why don't Brad and Jennifer just pet and be nice to the donkey!!

Ari and Staella should be eliminated- being so mean to the donkey.

No comments: