Monday, November 5, 2007

The Bachelor- 3

Man I really want to swim with dolphins one day- and I would love it even more if it was in a pool- no scary sharks around there!

Is this the shortest Bachelor episode ever- 45 minutes?! Usually they are at least an hour. And they really aren't promoting this at all. I feel like they are just trying to get rid of this show.

Jenni and Brad are so going to be the final couple- they might as well just end it now.

I love that he needs to hear that Bettina will drop everything and move to Austin for him...maybe she is the dark horse.

While he said he was looking forward to this date with Deanna I totally think she is going home. It is SOOO weird how short this episode is and how short these dates are. God he must be the most boring bachelor with no good footage.

The budget was pretty low on this episode- usually they spring for 3 different locations for the dates. This one is all happening at the same resort!! Wow that actually was a pretty good date- maybe it's Bettina that's going home.

Usually I can predict but that date with Deanna just threw me. I am going to go with Jenni and Deanna.

I was right- and he went out of his way to complement Deanna...maybe she's the one and we've been thrown with Jenni. She's the Estella. As a side note I had never noticed how skinny Bettina is...she needs to eat stat.

No comments: