Monday, November 19, 2007

The Bachelor- Finale

I am soooo sleepy- 1 gravol later....but I am determined to see this thing through! I have put too much time into this!

Well the famiy seems to really like Deanna. God that was a damn quick visit- I remember the visits used to be longer...that seemed so short.

Well that visit with Jennie was incredibly short and pretty obvious that it is Deanna. Jennie did not come off well- i think they can tell she's a moron

Wow Deanna did open up- and I do not feel that she is not as fake as Jennie. Wow these are just the shortest dates ever. I don't think Brad is as into Jennie anymore.

God lord we are already at the end- they didn't even show the girls getting ready and all that suspense- this is like the bachelor= fast forward edition.

I knew he wouldn't pick Jennie- that has been obvious for the past few weeks. She really went overboard on the charcoal eyeshadow... Poor Brad- he is a nice guy and looks upset.

Wow there was no coming up on the Bachelor between the two girls- this is just odd...

Man Deanna is totally the Estella of the season...I never noticed that he had a weird mole on his eyebrow.

Wow he looks like he's going to pass out- where the hell is he going?!! Man he is not smooth! If I were her I'd be freaking seeing him running around like that. He can't even look at her. I KNEW IT!!!

I KNEW IT!! I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO PICK NO ONE!!! I knew when he said last week that he had followed his heart and he didn't mention a girl that he hadn't picked one! I like that Deanna is at least confronting him and not just being the nice girl like Jennie.

Why can't these people just date!? Why can't they leave here and just date? Why does it all have to be over because they don't want to get married after a few weeks- why don't they start dating?!

I have to say I do love Deanna's outfit. At least Deanna isn't being a tard saying I hope you meet someone that makes you happy- I would never say that to someone as I'm being dumped!

I'm also sick of being the one that makes the guy perfect for the next one- it's a pain in the ass

Why on earth did Brad even bother getting a ring!? I have to say if he wants to get rid of it he can throw it this way- it's gorgeous!!

Wow tomorrow night's After the Rose looks horribly awkward!!

No comments: