Monday, November 12, 2007

The Bachelor- The Women Tell All

I'm not really sure why I am still up for this- you don't usually learn much- except the girls are crackpots! I might just watch the beginning- I mainly want to see the interview with Brad to see if he admits if he got engaged or if he is even still with the girl.

Please- let's not get crazy here. He is NOT hotter than David Beckham. Man Hillary was a huge ass bitch. Point taken you little skank- lovely. These girls are still hating each other.

Man McCarten has to get involved with every conversation. Poor Bettina looks so uncomfortable- she so doesn't want to be there.

I wonder if Hillary can admit when she sees this that she was a complete crackpot who misread the situation. I still don't see how this was the most dramatic exit compared to other seasons- nothing really happened. I would be crying too if I made such an ass of myself on National Television.

I love that they are showing Brad down in the corner while Bettina says she was upset with him for insulting her family.

God this is like the freakin Hillary show. When are they going to ask Sheena about her crazy mother?!

Ok he just said he has never been happier. What the hell does that mean?! He says he feels confident and followed his heart- he didn't say he was happy with a person. Or that he is still with them. I think he chose neither by following his heart.

No comments: