Monday, November 26, 2007

Dancing with the Stars Finale

I really hope Mel B wins this- she totally deserves it. I mean she isn't even the same category as Marie- who does NOT deserve to be there. God I hope America doesn't let her win!

I really need to take up ballroom- Mel B's body has become fierce again. She is almost in Wannabe condition. The dance is a bit boring but they are still great. POSH! POSH!! POSH!! The rest of the spice girls- and POSH!! So exciting!!! '

Marie- is this a Charo song? I feel that Charo should be singing this. When I watch this I most definitely don't think that this is the finale...since this is so goddamn simple...can we say out of her league boys and girls?! I'm really glad the judges didn't give her the votes- she doesn't deserve any higher than that. And they want to make sure she isn't in the final two!

I do think that Helio is at a disadvantage- I mean he is a race car driver- not a performer. But he is a million times better than Marie! I appreciate that the judges are being tough with the scoring- I felt that the past few weeks that they have been scoring too high. Even if his footwork wasn't great he is still better than Marie!!

I have to say that Max is a sexy beast. And I much prefer when he is fully clothed with the tie and collared shirt...sexy beast! I don't need the skeezy bare chest. i am impressed that they are using this song and they were allowed to- it's still so new. And Posh still doesn't smile- I LOVE YOU POSH!! She even looks bitchy clapping- hehe!

I might vomit up all of my yummy supper with this god awful routine...GOD AWFUL!! Why on earth is this woman wearing pigtails and the dumbass doll makeup. I can't stand this woman- she talks back to the judges thinking she is funny when she is just a complete bitch. To go out and act like she can't dance- it just shows that she can't dance...it just highlighted that the never learned ballroom. She deserves to fail- she didn't dance!! DIDN'T DANCE!! I'm so glad they gave her sevens..she doesn't deserve it...and she just brags and brags...she is not humble at all. The rest are humble- but not this bitch.

I am liking Helio more now than I did in the past- maybe because I dislike Marie so much. This was a good routine- but i agree the dismounts were clumsy. I don't understand what happened with Mel and Max- they should have rocked that dance and they didn't.

No comments: