Monday, November 5, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

It is time for Helio to go- boring. Yawn. I mean he is lucky he has a fantastic partner because she is totally carrying him.

Marie- lay off the botox!! It is NOT making you look younger!! So scary!! I SOOO knew they were going to dance to the boogie woogie bugle boy once I saw the costumes- way to get the patriotic vote! NOte the famewhore Donny Osmond trying to steal the spotlight!!

Oh Mel B I am SOOO Excited to come see you in February!! Please show the Spice Girls!!! I have to say as this competition goes on she is losing some of her tranny. This dance is boring though...

Jane Seymour- I know she's classy but she is a bit boring. Next

Oh Kelly Taylor- obviously I am still cheering for you- this still isn't natural for you and you can see you thinking about each move- but you are still good

Cameron- you are so pretty! The footowrk doesn't look coordinated- this seems to be a bit awkward

I was cleaning and what not during the latin dances but have a few comments. Helio- your time is up. Marie- better dance then you normally do but your face still frightens me. Mel B- that was fantastic! Such an amazing dance. Jane Seymour- she just can't do latin. She is too ballet- too stiff- she just can't loosen up. Kelly- stop making it look like you are counting the steps and just start enjoying it. Cameron- you are hot. I enjoyed the sleeveless shirt.

No comments: