Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Goodbye Antonia Marchette

I am watching the episode where Dylan marries Toni and I have to say I am bracing myself- I am going to be crying any second now...when she dies I will become a hysterical mess- at least I will be if I react the way I did 10 years ago the last time I saw this episode!!

Few comments- times have changed in Hollywood. I am noticing that all the girls have hairy arms in closeups- that would be unacceptable these days! Also- I love Toni's hair at her wedding...if it's good enough for Dylan McKay to marry then it is good enough for me to wear on my wedding day!!

Oh this is so sad- dancing to candlelight- with all white candles- just before she is going to die...so sad...

GOod lord I think she may have more hair than anyone else on the planet- and this is before the age of extensions.

I forgot why she was in the car instead of Dylan- it was because of the cat- I am getting old and forgetting all these plots.

Ok I'm not crying...but I am upset...but then they focus on Claire's bleeding lipstick and I get sidetracked- good lord she wore horrible lipstick

Ok now I'm crying- seeing Dylan holding a cat and crying- too much for me!! Oh here I go again- the goodbye to Brandon...

No comments: