Friday, November 2, 2007

KL Dirtbags at it Again!!!

Last night while watching Ugly Betty I saw the Amber Alert for Sudbury- a baby was taken from a hospital. Right away thought oh god Northern Dirtbags- why do they do these things?! Then this morning while getting ready I had Canada AM in the background and heard the baby was found and that it was a 29 year old Batisse that had kidnapped the baby. When I heard the name Batisse I immediately thought of KL- as would any former KLer. And now Yvonne has sent me this article:

http://www.thestar.com/article/272732

The baby was found in KL!!! For the record it is not a 5 hour drive unless you are Kaarina's dad. It is not that far. But still- poor little baby...I am DYING to hear more about this- I will be making my calls tonight!!

Also- here is the Northern News' story about the whole thing:

http://www.northernnews.ca/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentid=761057&catname=Local+News&classif=News+Alert

UPDATE: Her boyfriend Trevor Schram helped her- help me out people...did Trevor Schram have a brown mullet in high school and wore glasses? I can't picture him but I know that I should know him!!

UPDATE #2: Gina was at the hairdressers today and got more gossip- supposedly she had just lost a baby at 8 months and was out of it- not sure why the boyfriend helped yet...

UPDATE #3: Talked to Julie and got the latest- yes She you are right- he was cleared. He was in the bush hunting all week and came out to hear that she was in Sudbury having the baby. She called and said she had a boy - then showed up with a girl. Rumour is she thought he was only with her for the baby and freaked. So he had nothing to do with it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes he did indeed have a brown mullet and glasses...

Sheila said...

Trevor's been cleared!!!

Anonymous said...

i mullet u bitch u want the latest scrammer78@hotmail.com