Saturday, November 3, 2007

Project Runway Canada

I love Winners on Bloor- that is where I got my outfit for Sheila's wedding!!

The group challenges are always fantastic because this is when they start fighting!

Poor Megan just has no respect from anyone- I'm pretty sure she is going home!

Of the outfits from Shernett, Megan and Lucien's group I only liked Lucien's dress- the rest just didn't seem to be well tailored and just seemed baggy and frumpy.

I hate the colours that MG used- plus the knit thing that she threw on top was hideous. As for Biddells the shirt ontop just lookied like a rag. Yeah I don't like any of these outfits- grey and pastels- yuck. I hate the yellow overcoat- so frumpy.

The pink shirt of Micheal's looks bit odd- the shoulders make her look like a refridgerator. I don't mind Stephens jacket but I don't understand the leggings. The black jacket was cute- I think Kendra did the best.

Of all the outfits I like Lucian's the best. And it is much more simple than his previous work.

I agree with Iman- none of these pieces are wearable. This was supposed to be a Winners challenge- it has to be wearable.

For Micheals team they each only did one piece which isn't good- everyone else did more. I agree- I hate the sleeves on the pink tunic.

For sure Megan's team will win. I think Michael and Stephen will be in the bottom two and Michael will go home.

Yup- aurevoir Michael. I actually thought she would go way further

No comments: