Sunday, November 11, 2007

Project Runway Canada

This episode is going to be so much fun- mainly because I'm eating chocolate chex mix from target- mmmm chocolate chex mix!!

The Carlu is a pretty cool location- a girl I work with wants to get married there and I understand why.

I'm curious how they are going to design this dress- it is so important that she can BREATHE in it- she has to be able to expand her diaghragm- yet have it camouflaged. Every opera singer I know loves the black- with sequins...something nice and shiny

Why on earth is Megan still there?! The girl is useless- she doesn't know how to design. Every single episode she freaks out because she doesn't know how to design or sew- then the other designers save her ass and she gets by!

Oh I don't really like Marie Genevieve- she doesn't seem to want to be there. I really loved her the first week and now I can't stand her. She is making an opera singer a dress in her style?! What opera singer wants to dress like a hobo?!!? Boho chic does not work on the stage!!

MG why on earth would you make a dress that is short when the client specifically asks for her feet to be covered. I can't stand her attitude. Plus the fabric and cut of the dress is for a skinny woman- and the singer is curvy- it will not be flattering.

While I like Carlie's dress it is a dress designed for a skinny model and not an opera singer. I feel like all of these dresses are for skinny people- none of these people were listening.

I do like Biddell's- it is appropriate for the client. Actually so is Carlie's from the front- I take back what I said before. Oh I love Lucien's- that is fav=bulous. I think Megan's is too clingy- she wouldn't be able to move well enough. Stephen's is good to- a bit simple but nice. Oh god MG's is so short and not appropriate for the challenge. I really like Kendra's but her model isn't exactly selling it- I love how the skirt moves. Shernett's is again too clingy at the front- she has to be able to move- she is not a geisha.

I think the bottom two will be Megan and MG- and MG will go home for having a bad attitude and not listening.

Even though none of them seem to like Kendra's I think it is quite pretty. God this opera singer is killing me- she is such a diva. I love it- she is like all the other ones I know! Tell MG off- she has a bad attitude. Oh they like Megan's- she will be in.

Wow I can't believe that Megan won a challenge- I am shocked! I still liked Lucian's better.

No comments: