Sunday, November 25, 2007

Project Runway Canada

Will this finally be the week that Megan is eliminated? The girl is horrible- it should have been her last week and not Carlie

God Marie Genevieve is such a complete cow stealing Kendra's model- you just don't do that!

I do like that they aren't really profiling the models very much- I hate that with the American version they show all the model drama- I prefer the storylines involving the designers.

I hate that Marie Genevieve made a short dress- I like long evening wear- and the top was too rigid

I don't really like Kendras- it looks stiff and puckered and cheap- too tight

Shernett's is a bit too middleaged for me- not a fan- and the model can't move

I hate the rosettes on the hips of Stephen's dress- no woman wants something that poofs out thre.

I do like Luckan's dress but it makes the model look fat- and this girl is ridiculously skinny- most women can't wear that.

Megan I don't like floor length balloon dresses- it looks like a tent

I LOVE Biddell's- the colour is amazing and I love the detailing- and it fits amazingly

The worst was Kendra's in my opinion.

I can't believe that Kendra's isn't in the bottom- must be Megan and Marie Genevieve...maybe Shernett

I love how pissed off Lucian looks with Biddell getting complimented- I hope they both make it into the final two and then they will have an all out bitch fight.

Biddell will win for sure. Marie Genevieve's won the most money at the auction? That is crazy- I didn't think it was that great but obviously somebody did.

Well Megan finally goes home- it's about time...the winner should be able to sew!

No comments: