Friday, November 2, 2007

Spice Girls New Video

Here is the new video for Headlines (Friendship Never Ends). First of all, I have to say that I'm disappointed that this is their first song. I would have thought there comeback would have been something fun and dancy and catchy- not this. Next- why is Geri writhing against the door in her bra? Is she trying to show how cut she is after Bluebell Madonna? I understand why Scary is on the floor- your stomach always looks flatter when you are lying down. And then there is Posh- who isn't even trying to lipsynch. She just sits in her chair in her dominatrix costume looking fabulous. The best part of the song is when Mel C does her thing- she tries to make it into a power ballad which I appreciate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8rd_6RssgU

No comments: