Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Tudors

I am rereading the Other Boleyn Girl for my bookclub so my head is full of Tudor England....plus Monarchy was on Henry the eighth last night- I have been looking forward to this!!

Have I mentioned that they are currently filming a season two- SEASON TWO!! Best news ever- thank god it's over in England!

There is no way that Henry would have went towards sickness- he was infamous for running away. He completely feared the sweating sickness

There is no way in hell that Henry stayed in London for that long- he always ran away. Plus there is no way in hell a sick serving boy would have been allowed near him- he had HUNDREDS of servants around.

Well the Anne stuff is true- she did have it. They are making Anne's father out to be a much more caring father than he was- in fact he used his children for the family's gain- he was not a doting parent.

No comments: