Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Tudors

I thought "the most happy" was Anne's personal motto- not her family's. And if I've said it once I've said it a million times...why on earth does she never wear a hood?!

Charles Brandon is a sexy beast...although I hate his storyline. He was married to Mary, not Margaret. And she and the Duke of Suffolk had a bunch of kids- one of whom was the mother of Lady Jane Grey.

Also- Mary Tudor died of cancer- not consumption. And she was older- near Katherine's age. And she died after the marriage of Henry and Anne. I wish they were a bit more historically accurate with this show but JRM is such a sexy beast I usually forgive them.

There was no big goodbye like this between Henry and Wolsey- Wolsey was banished to the north. Then charged with treason and ordered back to London to stand trial- he died on the journey back.

No comments: