Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ugly Betty

I have not watched enough of this show this season- which is unacceptable. Because it kills me!!

Bradford wants something called a Shania Twain..HAHA

CODE FUSHCIA!!

You know that fashion world- very homophobic- hehe

I think that Mark is a freakin genius he plays well off of everyone- him and Amanda, him and Wilhemina- genius!!

I've never been the biggest fan of Betty and Henry but I have to say they look pretty cute when they are dressed up for the theater.

I have hundreds of backstabbing superficial friends...haha!! Don't we all!

I have to say- they should have begged Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenowith to come for wicked- these songs are a bit nasally right now...oh I do like it as a solo! The one is a great singer....I prefer the green witch.

No comments: