Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ugly Betty

This is MAYJAH!! Posh on Ugly Betty! Posh on Ugly Betty!

I agree with Wilhemina- if there was baby's breath at my wedding I would file off someone's nipples too!

The Beckhams have taken over America and then are our leaders- I do accept this! It's Beckmmmm...

I really am feeling like Betty is the worst part of the show- I couldn't care less about her storyline- it's all about everyone else

Sheila Wilhemina's dress looks similar to yours in the bodice!! Perfect Spice- I love me some Posh!!

Oh no- Christina's husband is going to run away with the money she will sacrifice herself to get.

Transfatty- more than meets the eye...who knew there were hardwood floors under that shag rug! Beauty is pain Mark- I completely agree!

Alright people focus on the joy- haha they looked Posh away...this really is mayjah!!

A short veil Wilhemina?! Really?! I HATE SHORT VEILS!! Go long or go home!

OMG..can't breathe...can't breathe...can't focus...Amanda singing the Milkshake song at Wilhemina's wedding just might be the funnisest thing I've ever seen!! The dance, everything...that was the best routine ever...I am still laughing even though Bradford just died

Oh I so knew Bradford was going to die- just didn't know it was going to be at the altar. Ausiello has been hinting that a character would die- made sense it would be him.

God I miss my tivo- I need to rewind that Milkshake part- best moment on television all year...I don't even know what to do with myself right now...god that was good

No comments: