Saturday, November 3, 2007

World's Unsexiest Men


AOL's The Cooler has now released their list of the World's Unsexiest Men. For the most part I agree but there are some that I disagree with and one that just makes me sad

1- Pete Doherty. Agreed...me makes me want to throw up in my mouth...he is just the rankest human...

2- Brandon Davis- agreed. He is repulsive and greasy.

3- Wilmer Valderama- agreed. He is so disgusting- I mean come on people- he's Fez. Nuf said.

4- Simon Cowell- disagree. I mean I don't necessarily find him attractive, and he does wear his shirts a bit too tight- but I like his personality. And there are WAY nastier men out there.

5- Howard Stern- agree slightly. The man is not attractive but he is smart and funny...and there is something sexy about that- I don't see it but some women do

6- Kevin Connolly- agree. There is nothing sexy about E..cute yes, but not sexy.

7- James Blunt- disagree. While he does look like a weasel there is something very attractive about him when he sings...but that could be because I heart his music.

8- Pete Wentz- agree. He is like a little knome...plus he is dripping with the Simpson stench.

9- Tie between Ryan Philippe and Josh Hartnett- disagree. This one pains me people. Oh how the mighty have fallen Ryan....I used to love you so much- the amount of times that I have watched Cruel Intentions...the times Kaarina and I have fastforwarded through scenes that you weren't in...and now this. Time to get rid of the carb face and realize you are not an actor. Just look pretty. As for Josh Hartnett- while I find him unattractive that is mainly due to the unibrow. But he is not so unsexy that he should be on this list

10- Eric Dane- disagree. Grey's has completely underused him- but let us never forget what he looked like coming out of the shower last season...HOT.

11- Ben Stiller- disagree. This one doesn't make sense. Why on earth is he on this list!? I mean I wouldn't necessarily call him sexy but I wouldn't call him nasty.

Where is Michael Jackson!? Barry Manilow?! Antonio Banderas? Adam Levine? Cisco Adler? Spencer? There are way nastier guys

UPDATE: Cruel Intentions is on tv right now and I swear there is NOTHING sexier on this planet than Ryan Philippe in this movie- god I heart him

No comments: