Sunday, December 2, 2007

Amazing Race

Man Ronald is such a horrible father- I hope that they get eliminated next.

HAHA! I love how Kynt adopted a horrible british accent to speak with the Lithuanian tourism agent!

Wow the blondes are completely combusting- they are not going to last long if they keep fighting like this.

Did they only go to Lithuania as a promotion for Travelocity?

Oh god I would never do the counting- I would totally do the stilts even though we all know I'm completely uncoordinated.

Is it wrong that I don't care if Ronald falls since I can't stand him anyway!

I don't understand why the young and strong teams aren't doing the stilts- it is so much quicker

I thought the blonds were a stronger team than that- I can't believe Ronald is still in the race!

No comments: