Wednesday, December 5, 2007

America's Next Top Model

I really don't like any of these final four- it is a very disappointing final group.

Side note- did anyone else see Yaya in the new oil of olay commercials...someone is finally getting a job after this show!

Oh poor little Chantal- neither of these cities are fashion capitals.

Well Bianca is the first one that spoke- maybe she'll be eliminated! I really do dislike her the most! She is such a cow- she wants the show to be over and she totally doesn't appreciate it.

I don't think these girls understand the purpose of this challenge- they have to stick to the theme...wait a minute- there is Aldo in China?!?!

Did these girls only shop at Aldo!? That was the only place to go in a mall of 1000 stores!?

Bianca can't walk- she thinks that she is already Naomi Freakin Campbell.

Oh god Jenna shut up- don't say that you want to be home with the family...say you want to be there!!

Well Bianca and Jenna will be the bottom two- the bitch and the tranny. I would much rather have the bitch go home.

Yay it's Jenna (never thought I'd say that!) Aurevoir you complete c word Bianca (it takes a lot for me to say that since I hate that term!!) Time to go back to your home- you will never leave again. You are too horrid.

No comments: