Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Barbara Walters is Trying to Make Me Insane!!

First she subjected me to the annoying Meredith Vieira and the retarded Star Jones. Then came Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her absolute insanity. I always thought she was incredibly dangerous to put on tv- she is so uneducated and spouting off crap that the general population will take as fact. I could not have imagined that it could get worse...

But it did!

Look at this clip of Sherri Shepherd- the fact that this woman is raising a child and has the opportunity to speak to America makes my stomach turn. There is no hope for humanity if people listen to her. She doesn't understand that there was a history before Jesus Christ. She doesn't understand that there were civilizations prior to the birth of Jesus. She believes that Christians have always been around....it just makes no sense....I have met a LOT of stupid people and grew up in an area where athletic ability trumped intelligence. However, this is baffling. I mean just to make it simple- she claims to have read the bible. The old testament is a very LARGE book spanning many generations preChrist...it just makes so sense!!

ACH!!! Make it stop!!

http://www.mollygood.com/the-view/jesus-is-my-history-teacher-20071204/

No comments: