Monday, December 17, 2007

Congratulations Dr. Lindsay Patrick!!!


HUGE accollades and praise and congratulations to my good friend Lindsay Patrick who is now Dr. Patrick! I like to think that I was there from the beginning and I couldn't be more proud of someone! Love you lady!

UPDATE: Everyone should go check out laineygossip.com and look at the Wednesday December 19th post- there is a shout out to our girl Lindsay..I guess a little elf told Lainey how amazing she was and asked for a shout out....thanks Lainey!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay Dr. Linz!!

Michelle said...

Wicked awesome move having Dr. Patrick mentioned on LaineyGossip...! How'd you pull that???

Sheila said...

CONGRATS LINZ!!!!!

Loved the shoutouts on shauntertainment AND lainey!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Linz!!! You're a smarty pants! :)

How on earth did you manage to get on LaineyGossip??? Crazy!!!

(Hmmm... not sure if I'm more impressed with the new title, or the shoutout on Lainey... haha!)