Saturday, December 8, 2007

Project Runway Canada

Unfortunately I missed it last week so I missed Kendra being eliminated. I always liked her- I thought she'd go far.

There are only 5 designers left and 3 will go to Toronto Fashion Week- I can't believe that Stephen is still there! He is not all that great!

No offense but they could only find Nick Verreos- they couldn't get Kara Saan or Austin Scarlett?

Oh Lucien stop sulking- you can't always design gowns.

I am going to critique the designs this time based on whether or not I would wear them when I go south this winter!

I agree with Nick- Iman will be horrified with Biddell's outfit- it's horrific

I love that Stephen can walk that well in heels- that is damn impressive! he can definitely walk better than the finalists on America's next top model this season-actually most seasons!

Note to Marie Genevieve- you look a thousand times better without the glasses- get some contacts!!

I do like Stephen's dress- although I still don't think he's a strong designer. His outfit is cute- but again, not that original.

I wouldn't wear Marie Genevieves outfit but it is nice. I don't think that the outfit that she is wearing is very resort- it seems kind of businessy.

I don't like the outfit that Shernett made for the other girl- too many clothes! You don't wear layers at resorts- and yo don't wear pants. Again- too many clothes...resort is all about fast and functional.

I do like Lucien's dress- it is nice and airy. As for the outfit it is fairly Eurotrash. And again- too many clothes!!!

God Biddell's outfit is so horrid- although I think his dress was by far the best outfit. That is totally something someone would wear to dinner when they go to a resort. But he went a bit far on the runway with his gestures.

No comments: