Monday, December 17, 2007

Project Runway Canada

Before this even starts I think that Lucian has this in the bag. He is by far the best designer.

Is it just me or does Biddell's collection remind you of Jay's from season one from Project Runway- the hooded thing is totally Jay.

I don't think that Biddell can emotionally handle this- this is what happens when you slack off for the first few months and then have to rush to finish...oh wait who am I to talk- i am the queen of the procrastinators!

Where is David Bowie?! Shouldn't he be by Iman's side- god I've been looking forward to seeing him this whole season- and not stupid Kalan Porter.

Lucien- I hate the crochet blazer- it looks like an old lady jacket- even though I can appreciate the detail and intricasy of it. God I hate all the stupid hats- and so far there is nothing that I would wear- it's a weird colour palette and not terribly wearable. It has a dowdy feeling to the whold collection. God they really got budget girls- have of these girls can't walk to save their lives. I just hate the fabrics- it is like the bedspread in a Dominican resort. No I didn't like that- yes the clothes were well made but I wouldn't wear any of them. I have to say I'm incredibly disappointed...I thought I would love all of his stuff...

MG- God I wish she would get a makeover- she is a pretty girl who wears attrocious clothes. Well starting off I like her first dress better than all of Lucien's collection. But the shoes are atrocious- atrocious!! The banding on some of the dresses is creating weird bulges on people...although I do love the nylons with the single line down them- I've always wanted a pair of those. I just don't think the cut of these clothes is necessarily very flattering- Lucien understands cut and the female form more than she does. Twoo many unflattering bulges on anorexic models- what would others look like?!

Biddell- dude Shera is an EIGHTIES cartoon- at least get the reference right. I do love his black coat- that is stunning. Absolutely fantastic. He should win purely on that coat- my favourite by far. Plus I like his ble dress. Oh the pink one is not a good shape- not a good cut at all. Oh the green little body suit is rather hideous and unflatering. But then the grey shorts outfit is cute. I love the white patterned tights- I NEED SOME!! The final dress doesn't really match the rest of the collection. While overall his collection was very disjointed and some pieces were horribly made he had a few standout pieces that were by far the best.

So who should win- I have to say Lucien. He is a better tailor, he had a more cohesive vision (although hideous) and he knows what he is doing.

I agree- MGs collection did jump around. Oh god Biddell don't say that you smoked pot before designing...that doesn't endear you to these people. Oh god Lucien looks like he's having a heart attack listening to Biddell's praise. Oh god I can't believe that both the judge and designer start crying- it is a bit different. Oh Lucien has this in the freakin bag.

Or maybe not...Biddell was not the best...I definitely disagree. Poor MG is completely out of the running though.

Biddell won?! Really?! Seriously?! Oh god it should have been Lucien- I disagree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch your word, woman! On a public site like this where everyone can read your words, watch what you say! People like Kalan Porter have feelings just as you have. What do you have against him to be so condescending towards him??? Well, at least now he knows and we readers know what you are like at core. You are not a very nice person! May God help you change to be a more encouraging person.

Shauna said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Kudos to Kalan Porter for having such a rabid fan- and thanks for using the word readers- I'm so excited to have readers!!