Saturday, January 26, 2008

Am I Dreaming?!?


People angels are officially singing right now- HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!!

NEW KIDS ARE REUNITING!!! I REPEAT- NEW KIDS ARE REUNITING!!!

I don't even know what to do with myself I'm so excited. The NKOTB website is up and running again and according to People magazine they will be making an official announcement soon. And you know it's true if it's in People- they only print what publicists tell you.

I'm sooo excited- I'm so happy that Jon has conquered his agoraphobia and that Donnie hasn't had as many acting roles so he needs to do this.

Kaarina and Julie are you ready!?

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just gave up hope, i'll have to go dumpster diving for my t-shirt that i just threw out! (JK) ahh! I feel like i'm 12 again! yay!
Althoug i like Mark Walberg better, can't wait to see what has become of my fave Donnie!

Unknown said...

No Way! Very exciting news. NKOTB was my first concert ever...!!