Sunday, January 13, 2008

Amazing Race

I think it's funny that Jen and Nate think they have been nice to this point and now they will be rude...they don't realize they've always been jackasses!!

HAHAHA!! We know nothing about Taiwan except we like Thai food and I have thai friends- HAHA!! These guys are morons!!!!

I think I would have a heart attack doing this task on the cards- it looks horrifying!! I would have my eyes closed the whole time on that rocking part!!

My god that ritual looks absolutely terrifying...I would be very scared!! I do not like the idea of fireworks being pointed at me!!

I'm actually glad that TK and Rachel caught up- I would rather they be in the final three than Nate and Jen- I really hope Nick and Donald are fast now and beat them!

I also would not do well on hot coals- i would have a heart attack!!

Oh I hope that Jen and Nate made the wrong decision!! I want them out! YAY they are gone!! So exciting!!

No comments: