Tuesday, January 29, 2008

American Idol

Poor Chris- the first kid is so enthusiastic and wants it so bad- Unfortunately he is god awful. Want boy sings Since You Been Gone! I love that Simon knows he is serious- Simon caught on that the kid is kind of sad... I love that they are trying to help him get a job- I heart Simon!

Ok Jason bad audition- I don't really care if you have a good voice you have to remember your lyrics!! Lucky for him they gave him another shot- because he does have a good voice

HAHA_ I love that Simon said the girlie squeal came from someone standing on Ryan- hehe

Oh no it's a scary arm wrestler- are they in Kirkland?! Actually the arm wrestler has a fantastic voice- she would be a really good Celtic singer.

Ok they are getting some super scary girls here in Omaha- the wrestler is truly frightening...

The Norah Jones singer has a really good voice- she needs some confidence

I love looking at Paula checking out the young men and giggling- I'm sure in her head she is drafting the confidentiality clause that she will ask them to sign once starts sleeping with them- she learned her lesson after Corey Clark!

I am also hating Paula's hair- it is very close to being a she mullet

I don't understand why people think they need to do weird dance routines- has American Idol ever been about dancing?! People are so odd...

I love the homecoming queen- he is cute.

No comments: