Thursday, January 3, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice

I truly don't get why I'm watching this..it's like a trainwreck that I have to watch.

14 of the biggest celebrities in the world?!?! Seriously!?!? I haven't even heard of all of these people- and we all know that I live for this shit.

Marilu Henner- oh yuck! This woman drives me nuts! Oh of course Gene Simmons is on this- and asked for the title of marketing genius...just like Lorenzo Lamas was an international heartthrob!

And when the hell did Omarosa become a freakin celebrity?!

I love that the celebrity rolodex involves Bob Saget! Haha! Ok a Richard Branson plug by the british guy is a bit impressive- but this just looks like such a trainwreck.

Oh and what happened to George? I loved him on this show- he was better than the family trump.

What a dumbass title- they aren't even playing for a job- no one will be offered a job. Oh god Omarosa is already talking- someone shut her up already!

Wow the latina television executive has had a LOT of plastic surgery. Very frightning..

Man Nadia Comenici has NOT aged well. She needs to cut the hair asap.

Mayor Bloomberg do you not have better things to do than hang around with Donald Trump

Oh my god why is that Piers turning away customers? That is just ridiculous

I think the girls in the end will make the most money- although Omarosa should lose with her lets not use our celebrity strategy- moron.

My god Omarosa just makes my skin crawl- I with they would just leave her in the gutter. The girl cannot dress to save her life- the cut of that jacket is atrocious on her. Plus she's a raging idiot- and she's the worst kind of idiot. She's the idiot who believes they are intelligent.

Why on earth didn't these girls emphasize that Omarosa insisted that they were not to use their celebrity? God I don't know if I can handle this show week after week...

For the love of god Writers Guild of America end the strike!!

No comments: