Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Crowned

I just discovered this show last week and it is genius!! It is mother/daughter teams competing in a a "beauty" pageant...HAHA!! These people are such crackpots it kills me.

Oh they brought in a choreography- if he shows them jazz hands I'll die. I love the boob sweat too on him- sexay!

I also love how godawful the moms who've had plastic surgery look. I mean they have pulled their skin tight and they just don't look huma...Patty is terribly frightening looking- the top of her face is super tight and the bottom is all wrinkled. Also, no mother should wear a dress cut down to their abdomen.

Talent! TALENT!! Oh my god this show rocks- I LOVE TALENT COMPETITIONS!! I miss this sooo much from Miss America- damn you Donald Trump for messing up my pageant.

Oh god this is amazing. I had to call Becca to let her know about this- and being on the ball she was already watching it!

Hula hooping as a talent- haha! I could actually do that! I love that a mother is pissed that her daughter asked her to not show her stomach- these women are quality!

Side note- Daniel Cleaver is a sexy beast- turned to Bridget Jones during the commercial

Ok Hollis and her mother are completely creepy- the mother is WAY too obsessed with her daughter...plus the daughter is completely tone deaf...and singing loud won't make it sound better.

Oh god Shanna Moakler PUT ON A BRA!! I watched her reality show and in that she looked awful too- she might be a miss USA but her clothes always fit horridly...I bet that Carson wants to give her a makeover immediately!

Ok the sailor dancers were cute- I mean it wasn't spectacular but it wasn't embarrasing- I might have liked it more if they had done it to yankee doodle dandy.

HAHA!! They are hardly even using the hula hoops- and the mom can't do it...oh so embarrasing...so awkward...

Oh here comes crackpot mother #1 singing I'm everywoman..oh so bad!

Holy awkward batman- who does a striptease kind of dance with THEIR MOTHER!!!! Oh god I am just squirming...I think that it reflected the mothers personality- that is a bit offensive.

Why on earth did she choose climb every mountain??!?!? This is for a mother Teresa- there had to have been a better song...

Oh no standup comedians...so awful...oh god i can't sink far enough back in my chair to make this stop. Carson- did you see and hear what I did? I already despise standup comedy since it always makes me feel embarassed for people- and this just proved my point. Also these blonds need to stop tanning- they are orange

God the ribon thing is pretty damn cool- i mean i have seen better ribbon people that that but I could never ever do.

Seriously- Climb Every Mountain was the best- are the judges tone deaf?

Well i actually think that the hula hoop routine was worse- they did make the right decision.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Have you seen the ads for the new TLC show with Mark from Ugly Betty? Where they give Miss America contestants makeovers? SO EXCITED!!!!!

Shauna said...

Oh I most DEFINITELY will be watching that tomorrow