Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Crowned

I hope that Patty and Laura can't leave their house at this point due to fear of being stoned...they are SUCH horrid people- there really isn't a single good thing about them! They bitched to the foreman about wanting to switch their job- then they can't understand why they have not won the challenge- and they proceed to yell at the winners?! You wonder how the daughter can be such a snobby bitch when she clearly has no good qualities- then you see the mother....the face that contorts at odd angles due to plastic surgery, the slutty clothes, yelling at 20 year olds- CLASSY!!

Wow these people really are HORRID public speakers!! HORRID!! Wow the hug thing was super awkward...myself may one day want to have surgery!? Horrid!! And Mindy could not talk...I hate that the redheads did ok- since they are such HORRIBLE people...HORRIBLE!!

While I like the blondes they did do a horrible job- I would obviously rather have the redheads go since they are cows but they will probably stay. I actually find it hard to watch them since they are so completely unattractive.

Oh god that green dress is ATROCIOUS!!! I have to look away- what is up with the weird fabric strips going across the stomach- ew!! And the mom should really not be wearing satin...and the heart earrings are a bit much! I hope that maybe they get rid of this team instead since they are such cows

What is up with the dream gals matching haircuts- that is just tragic...I mean I admit that at one point I did have matching hair with my mom...but I was 8! I don't want a 60 year old hair cut right now!

Oh I'm glad the blondes stayed- they are one of the few teams I liked. I really wouldn't mind if any of these teams left- they all annoy me. I'd like to see the blessed beauties go just because the daughter needs to be brought down a notch...although the black ones are my least favourite

Yay they are gone! They were so horrid- what the hell was up with the running?! God they are weird?! Oh mom they didn't humiliate you- you did it to yourself!!

No comments: