Friday, January 4, 2008

Miss America Reality Check

Oh this truy looks genius- if anything can get my mind off of how much I hate Republicans right now this is it!!

52 contestants in 1 house being trained by my love Michael Urie- I heart him. Side note- listen to the Ugly Betty podcast- it's brilliant!

Already the gowns are fantastic- and by fantastic I'm killing myself laughing. Seriously- do they not have access to vogue?!

I think that this is the same mansion from For Love or Money...the staircase looks just like it

I would absolutely die if people opened my suitcase...I am a horrible packer.

Oh my god what the hell is up with Miss Idaho and the big hair...so od!

I would SOOO Rock at that puzzle of the states- we just played a game yesterday at work where you had to put each of the states in place....i was trained at an early age playing where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego while my friends watched horror movies in the other room!

I love that the judges are criticizing the girls who are wearing too much makeup.

I love that they are asking them questions about controversial issues- i wonder if anyone will be honest.

Oh god they have a girl from Columbine...oh that's not nice. I don't understand homosexuality?! Seriously?! Casual sex is detrimental to the human spirit- HAHA
Birth control does not need to be taught in middle school- man it is scary that this is the next generation...these girls are complete morons. I love that the judges are laughing at these people since they are such morons...

Note to the girls against homosexuality- do you seriously think Michael Urie is straight?

I truly don't think that these girls are listening when they receive advice about hair and makeup.

I don't think that Vermont should be in the bottom three- she was one of the only ones I didn't want to strangle during the controversy talks.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Ok, you know my husband does not like reality TV. Actually, that's an understatement - he HATES reality TV. Last night with nothing on, Peter was flipping through channels and stumbled on a rebroadcast of Miss America Reality Check. When I told him he didn't have to watch it, he replied, "But I want to, this is great!". Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?! Of all the reality shows on TV MISS AMERICA REALITY CHECK is the one he likes?!? Sometimes I so do NOT get him!!! That being said, I'm not complaining, because now I can watch this show without hearing complaints about it!!!!!