Saturday, January 26, 2008

Miss America Reality Check

Man tonight will be all about Miss America for me! There is a snowstorm out there so I am just staying in tonight watching pageant fare- and I am quite happy with that!

So I missed the last 2 Miss America Reality Check shows so I'm going to catch up with them- then I will watch the pageant- so exciting!

Did I just see a girl with her baton- is she practising her talent?! Are they reintroducing talent?! For the love of god say it's so!!

God I would be awful at the balancing challenge- I mean I can never keep liquid in a martini glass- even when I'm sitting!

During the runway challenge Alaska drove me nuts with her cutesy I'm fun I'm not taking this seriously- yuck!! Stop acting like that and work it!

I wonder if Tyra has Miss J under contract so he can't go to another show- because I would have loved to see him hear in his heels teaching these girls to strut- I wonder how the Southern Baptists would react to him!!

Oh I hear Randolph Duke- I love how he is wearing more makeup than all of the girls combined!! And to have to look at all those bedazzled within an inch of their life dresses is commendable. Don't get me wrong I love me the bedazzler as demostrated by my Posh shirt for the concert next weekend- but not for evening wear!!

Poor Miss Indiana- the girl just has no clue. She says that she is in fashion merchandising but she doesn't have an fashion sense whatsoever- as demonstrated by her dress. She designed a hideous monstrosity of a dress- it was pale blue and short underneath with dumb panels going down the side- nasty!

I would be SOO bad at the dress making challenge- I am never good with those things!

Let's get this show on the run- hehe!

No Miss Florida no!! Feathers and animal print- don't do it!! And Miss Iowa- long black gloves are never a good idea- especially with the fingers cut out!

Yay Miss Florida- I'm glad to see you toned it down! I love the effect of the pink saran wrap around the waist. I also loved that Indiana took the advice- that dress was much better.

I didn't really like Alaska's as much as the judges- I mean it was a bit too short- but at least she worked it.

Oh god Tennessee put down the potpourri- step away from the potpourri- do NOT put it on your dress!

Iowa you are a moron- they asked for a black dress- not blue. And the gloves didn't help

My god it's true- Miss Virginia is like a doppleganger of Miss Illinois


Alright Episode 2

Ok they are totally teasing me with all this talk of talent- BRING IT!!

YAYA!! TALENT!! YAY!! TALENT!!

Let's see if they know the lyrics to their anthem- haha! They don't! Nor do they know any other patriotic songs- so sad! Dudes you want to be Miss America- learn the songs!

Haha- I love that Alaska thinks she can sing- not so much!

I love how catty and bitchy they are getting- especially during the singing. Awesome

Oh Rhode Island- you always have to know the name of the designer!!

God I hate Utah's style- I despise the collared dress- she is too forty-something for my liking.

Ok I think the top three will be Indiana, Florida and Illinois.

And I think that right now Illinois is the front runner

I'm surprised that Rhode Island wasn't in the final ten since they profiled her more than some of these girls- I mean I don't even remember Minnesota.

I have to say I'm surprised that Washington won- i think she won for supporting gay marriage!

I knew that Miss Indiana would get it!

Miss New Mexico?! WHAT?! I don't remember them even showing her after her haircut- god this show did a piss poor editing job. I mean this girl wasn't even shown- she is a winner and got hardly any airtime!!

No comments: