Monday, January 28, 2008

My Bubble Has Burst

Did you all hear a loud bang at 7:09 pm EST? If yes, that was my bubble bursting. Danny Wood posted this on my blog:

Hello to everyone. Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the New Year. I wanted to address the rumors of the NKOTB Reunion Tour. There has been no talk of this and you are getting it from source directly. Never say never, and you can't believe everything you read. On another note my solo record will be released in Australia in March. There are a few new songs on it and I hope you guys will check it out. Thank you so much for your continued support. Dwood

SOOO DEPRESSING! The rumour on Dlisted is that it will be a reality show finding the new boyband...for the love of good let Danny be lying. And also- if anyone is in Australia please send me that CD!

No comments: