Friday, January 4, 2008

What the Hell is Wrong with You Iowa?!

Well actually in all fairness Democrats I'm ok with you. I like all three main candidates and while I think Hillary Clinton would make the best president based on her experience I still am behind Obama. And with the Oprah machine behind him he is pretty unbeatable.

No Iowa, my issue is with you Republicans...what the hell is wrong with you!?! I mean seriously- can't you FINALLY admit you made a mistake with Bush?!? Why the hell are you voting for Bush Jr, aka Huckabee, in the primary?! This guy is a RAGING moron- I don't care if Walker Texas Ranger is endorsing him! He's a MORON!! First off- Baptist minister from Arkansas. Against abortion. Complete idiot on foreign policies- he had no idea about the current situation in Pakistan. He doesn't believe that it is possible to separate church and state...chills people...chills....so scary!! Please don't give me another 4 years with this type of man...the world is enough shambles from the last moron. This Huckabee has what is called a "covenant marriage" and wants to pass laws so everyone has this- making it harder to get divorced...yuck...He supports the war, is against same sex marriage- this is what he said in 1992:
"homosexuality is an aberrant, unnatural, and sinful lifestyle, and we now know it can pose a dangerous public health risk."

Lovely.

And finally- the most dangerous, frightning and disturbing fact about this man. He supports CREATIONISM!! CREATIONISM!! Here are some of his quotes on evolution:

"I do not necessarily buy into the traditional Darwinian theory, personally."[

"I believe there is a God who was active in the creation process. Now, how did he do it, and when did he do it, and how long did he take? I don’t honestly know, and I don’t think knowing that would make me a better or a worse president ... if anybody wants to believe that they are the descendants of a primate, they are certainly welcome to do it--I don't know how far they will march that back..."

People that is truly terrifying.

Did you know that 60 percent of registered Republicans say that they are evangelicals or born-again Christians...chills...and that for some reason Mitt Romney isn't being taken seriously as a candidate because he's Mormon and not a "christian"..PS to the 60 percent- it's the Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter-day Saints...

Before I get hate mail I could care less if people are religious- just don't bring it into your policies!! Keep church and state separate (viva la France!)

No comments: